‘The Stones Cry Out’, a film by Yasmine Perni , tells the story of Palestinian Christians.
The Scottish premier will take place on Thursday 13 February, 6.45pm – 8.30pm, at St Andrew’s and St George’s West Church, George Street, Edinburgh. Coffee will be available from 6pm.
“The General Assembly of the Church of Scotland has encouraged church members to promote justice for Palestinians and Israelis alike and encouraged church people to visit the land and meet the communities there and offer their support and solidarity.” Rev. Sally Foster Fulton, Convenor of the Church of Scotland’s Church and Society Council
“Seeing this film is an opportunity to hear directly from the local Christian community what it is like to be a Christian today in Israel and the occupied Palestinian territory.” The Very Rev. Dr Andrew McLellan, Convenor of the Church of Scotland’s World Mission Council
All are welcome!
- Refugees from Eden: Voices of lament, courage and justice – new Wild Goose book of reflections, poems and prayers written by those supporting refugees and by refugees themselves, edited by Rosemary Power
- Members and Associates area of the website
- Mainland Office – Public Holiday
- Designing and Leading Christian Worship
- Camas – Last minute availability!