A Campaign Day with Campaign Against Arms Trade
10.30am-5pm, Saturday 15th March, Renfield Centre, 260 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4HZ
What’s the link between Edinburgh and drones, or Ayrshire and the teargas turned on democracy protesters in the Middle East? What does Dundee have to do with the repression in Bahrain? Find out at an info and skills-sharing day in Glasgow on 15 March.
Bringing together campaigners from across Scotland and Northern England, CAAT’s Campaign Day is a great opportunity to pick up information and campaign skills.
We’ve got an exciting agenda lined up – get in touch if you’d like to offer a talk or workshop too!
- Hear from Edinburgh CAAT about their inspiring campaign to end arms company sponsorship of the Edinburgh Science Festival.
- Discuss how we can use the referendum debate to rethink the arms trade, whether in an independent Scotland or as part of the UK.
- Learn about CAAT’s research into shifting resources away from the arms trade and creating green jobs.
- Explore useful skills for running campaigns and having an impact.
- Share news and information from the campaigns you care about.
With top-level arms dealers due to meet in Scotland a few weeks later and the opportunity to challenge Edinburgh Science Festival’s support for a drones company in April, it’s an important time to get involved!
Please let us know you plan to come! [email protected]
Stay in touch with Glasgow CAAT on Twitter @GlasgowCAAT