There are only a few days left to get your Exceptionally Early Bird Ticket(s) for ColumbaFest 2019‘s ‘Wandering + Wondering‘ weekend in June.
So, you can purchase these now until 29th March (and of course, thereafter, you’ll be able to obtain mere, unexceptional Early Bird tickets for a wee while …).
Additionally, because you might want to bring some friends, we’re offering specially discounted Group tickets for 3, 4 and 6 folk (until 22nd April)
- Adult (Exceptionally Early Bird): £60.00
- Concession (Exceptionally Early Bird): £36.00
- Youth (Exceptionally Early Bird): £24.00
- Group of 3: £180.00 … a saving of 20% on the full Adult price for the weekend
- Group of 4: £225.00 … a saving of 25% on the full Adult price for the weekend
- Group of 6: £315.00 … a saving of 30% on the full Adult price for the weekend
We’ll release other Day and part-Day tickets in a little while for pre-ordering. You’ll be able to buy tickets on the door, on the day too.
And you’ll no doubt also be interested to know that so far we’ve confirmed the following contributors:
John L. Bell, Kathy Galloway, Mary Ann Kennedy, Debbie Lewer, Pádraig Ó Tuama, Alison Phipps and eXP Cowal.
In addition there’ll be urban hikes and pilgrimages, creative activities, those regular features – a Columba liturgy and Coffee, Croissants + News – and much more, soon to be added.
Follow this link for more about ColumbaFest 2019.
Hoping to see you again in June.
We’d love you to join us!
Ticket info here: https://www.wildgoose.scot/product-cat…/columbafest-tickets/
More about ColumbaFest 2019: