Scotland’s Climate Assembly has concluded the 4th of its 6 weekends, addressing the question: ‘How should Scotland change to tackle the climate emergency in an effective and fair way?‘ The 100 Assembly members will take recommendations to the Scottish Parliament which must then be addressed. In the year that COP26 comes to Glasgow, this approach to civic engagement in climate justice is ground-breaking. You can be an Observer, or view the presentations at the web-site.
- Iona 2022 Volunteer posts are now live!!!
- Online author event – TONIGHT 11TH OCT – 7PM
- You are invited to watch the much-acclaimed documentary film ‘2040’ at Cairns Church, Milngavie on Thursday evening 21 October at 7pm
- Greyfriars Kirk: Festival of Science, Wisdom & Faith 22-24 October
- WE ARE RECRUITING – ADMINISTRATOR, WILD GOOSE PUBLICATIONS– Closing date: Noon, Wednesday, 27th October