- Sunday Morning Services 10.30am
- Monday Morning Services 9.00am
- Tuesday Morning Services 9.00am
- Wednesday Morning Services 9.00am
- Thursday Morning Services 9.00am
- Friday Morning Services 9.00am
- Saturday Morning Services 9.00am
If you’re on Iona, we look forward to welcoming you to our services at the Abbey.
Please use the links above to choose a date and to book a place.
Entrance is through the main West Door, which you can see from the road. The doors open at 8.45am (10.15am on Sundays), so please arrive early to allow time for your details to be checked and to be shown to your seat. Level access for pushchairs and wheelchairs is available and will be offered by the person meeting you at the West Door.
Braille service books are available for most of our services and there is a loop system to assist hearing.
If we don’t see you at the Abbey by the time the service is due to start, we may give your seat to someone on the waiting list.
You will need to:
- wear a face covering inside the Abbey
- sanitise your hands before entering the Abbey
- sit in the designated seats
- maintain a two metre distance from other households in the Abbey
- use the one-way system to walk around the Abbey at the end of the service
- leave within 15 minutes of the service ending
Although singing is not permitted at the moment, live and recorded music is included in the service.
You will be able to walk around the one-way system inside the Abbey at the end of the service and stop to pray or light a candle in the Quiet Corner before making your way out through the main entrance door.
Service sheets are provided. There is a retiring collection for the work of the Iona Community.
We look forward to seeing you.