Last Minute availability!
Due to last minute cancellations Camas is taking bookings for small groups and individuals for the rest of July. If you’d like to come and visit us, please get in touch with Tom at [email protected] for further information.
Bringing a group to Camas
Are you a youth, school, additional educational needs, university, or community group? Whatever your background Camas can aid the work that you are doing with your group in your community through a week at our centre.
What we can offer your group:
- A flexible programme that accommodates the needs of each individual. We facilitate everyone feeling valued and a part of the community
- A team with extensive experience in youth work, working with challenging behaviour and special educational needs
- High staff ratios to give individuals the attention they need
- A welcoming and hospitable atmosphere to make people feel at home
- A beautiful place to explore, to have fun and to provide opportunity for the growth and development
We aim to support those from marginalised backgrounds and to this end have some bursaries and funds to subsidise residential and travel costs if necessary.
For more information on group bookings or to discuss your group requirements contact the Camas Coordinator:
t: 01681 700 367
e: [email protected]
Individual and family stays at Camas
We also have various weeks throughout the year where you don’t have to be part of a group to enjoy Camas. These weeks provide
- An opportunity to relax, get away from it all and enjoy simple living
- Beautiful wilderness surroundings which provide breathing space away from the busyness of normal life
- An experience of community living with all meals provided and time to reflect both with the community and individually
- The chance to explore the environment and local area through a range of exciting activities and in-depth nature connection
- A flexible approach which enables individuals to have their own experiences as well as feeling taken care of in community
For more details about the 2019 programme including prices see 2019 Camas programme
If you are coming to Camas as an individual please read this information sheet for what to expect and what to bring with you
For further enquiries or to book please contact us on 01631 700404 or by email [email protected]