- Are you free from April to September?
- Want to develop youth work and outdoor facilitation skills?
- Want to live in a beautiful wild landscape?
- Want to support our work with young people from some of the UK’s most disadvantaged areas?
- Want to make friends to last a life time?
- Want to develop your CV with a range of experiences?
Each year 8 volunteers come to live the summer months at Camas and support the resident team to deliver the programme and run the centre. From cooking to kayaking the volunteers make Camas community happen. We couldn’t run without their hard work and enthusiasm. Volunteers come from all over the world and from all walks of life. No experience is necessary, just a caring personality and willingness to learn.
If you are interested in volunteering at Camas please keep an eye on this page and we will post application forms, information and application dates later in the year.
All Camas Staff will need to be or become Members of Scotland’s Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or provide equivalent proof prior to taking up their post at Camas.