We are full Members, Associate, Youth and Staff Members, Volunteers and Friends of the Iona Community. What we share, expressed in many different ways, is an experience of the liberating power of Jesus Christ, and a commitment to the personal and social transformation that spring from the vision and values of the gospel.
Members share a common Rule which includes:
- Daily prayer and reading the Bible
- Mutual sharing and accountability for our use of time and money
- Regular meeting together
- Action and reflection for justice, peace and the integrity of creation
Members meet regularly throughout the year in local groups and in 4 plenary gatherings, including a week on Iona.
Our organisational work
- its work with young people,
- its publications house Wild Goose Publications, and its magazine, Coracle
- its work revitalising worship through the Wild Goose Resource Group
- its central administration
For further information on the Community and its concerns, please email [email protected]
Information for Students and Researchers – An Iona Community Reading list...