New for 2024!
We’re opening the Abbey for short breaks and we’re delighted to welcome you for 3 nights in March, April and July.
Whether you’re island-hopping in the Inner Hebrides, need to restore your soul, or want a wee taste of Iona Community life, come and join us for a 3-night short break. You’ll find time and space to refresh your spirit with the peace and beauty of Iona, connect with our resident community, unwind and rest.
During your time on Iona Abbey you will be able to:
- Join in morning and evening worship
- Take part in community life
- Enjoy the stunning landscape
- Share meals with Abbey guests and residents
Short breaks at Iona Abbey start on Saturdays and Tuesdays. Which one will you choose?
- Saturday 16th to 19th March
- Tuesday 19th to 22nd March
- Tuesday 9th April to 12th April
- Saturday 13th April 16th April
- Tuesday 16th to 19th April
- Saturday 20th July to 23rd July
- Tuesday 23rd July to 26th July
Find out more
Even though you’ll be staying with us for a short time, we want to make sure you have the best time from your very first moment. So, don’t forget to read our essential info before you leave home.
Short breaks have smaller price tags.
Three nights at Iona Abbey cost £381 per person. Information about reduced rates is available on our programme page.
For further information about our short break options, email: IonaAbbeyBookings@iona.org.uk
Find a date for your short Time and Space break!