WILD GOOSE RESOURCE GROUP
- Fri 25th – Tues 29th John Bell in Maine – Belfast, Rockland, Camden, Bar Harbor, Farmington, Maine, USA
- Fri 29th Celebration of Desmond Tutu – St. Mary’s Episcopal Cathedral, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Sun 8th Good Reason to Sing – Salisbury Methodist Church, Salisbury, England.
- Mon 9th Revisiting the Psalms – Sarum College, Salisbury, England.
- Tues 7th Believing Outside the Box – The Hub, St. Peter’s Centre, Peterchurch, Herefordshire, England.
- Tues 7th The Celtic Tradition – St. Mary’s Church, Tyberton, Herefordshire, England.
- Fri 10th – Sat 11th Small Faithful Rural – The Sill National Landscape Discovery Centre, Hexham, England.
- Mon 13th – Fri 17th The Women Whom Men Forgot – Scargill House, Skipton, North Yorkshire, England.
- Mon 27th – Fri 1st July The Beatitudes Revisited – Lee Abbey, Lynton, North Devon, England.
- Fri 8th The Celtic Past and Our Current Context – Clear Lake Presbyterian Church, Houston, TX, USA. Postponed to April 2023.
- Sat 9th The Quest for Thin Places – Clear Lake Presbyterian Church, Houston, TX, USA. Postponed to April 2023.
- Sun 24th – Sat 30th Bible and Church Music Conference – Massanetta Springs, Harrisonburg, VA, USA.
- Fri 29th – Sun 7th Aug Berwick United Church Camp – Berwick Camp, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Sat 30th – Fri 5th Aug In the Ongoing – Iona Abbey, Isle of Iona, Scotland.
- Fri 26th – Mon 29th Greenbelt Festival – Boughton House, nr Kettering, England.
- Sat 24th The Divine Bias in Favour of Diversity – Hillsborough Presbyterian Church, Co. Down, N. Ireland.
- Sat 24th Belief Shaped Not By Sermons – Hillsborough Presbyterian Church, Co. Down, N. Ireland.
- Tues 27th – Wed 28th HeartEdge humbler church Bigger God conference – St. Edmund’s Roundhay, Leeds, England.
- Mon 3rd – Mon 28th Nov Designing and Leading Christian Worship – online and in person through Trinity College, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Sat 8th – Fri 14th Musing on the Miracles – Iona Abbey, Isle of Iona, Scotland.
- Fri 21st – Sun 23rd Memory, Experience & Imagination – Minsteracres Retreat Centre, Nr Consett, Co. Durham, England.
- Fri 4th – Sun 6th Why Do God’s People Sing? – St. Columba’s House, Woking, England.
- Mon 7th – Thurs 10th With the Benefit of Hindsight – Ammerdown Centre, Radstock, Somerset, England.
- Tues 15th Questions of our Times – online.
For more information about WGRG, contact:
Wild Goose Resource Group
The Iona Community
Suite 9, Fairfield
1048 Govan Road
UK Tel: 0141 429 7281